Truth: Growing and giving birth to baby is magical, but it can do a number “down there.” If we could write a vajingle for this salve — and play it every time you open this jar — we would. But we can’t, so we’ll say this: effective Organic Perineal Balm helps provide lasting, cooling comfort for pregnancy and postpartum places. And remember, your body WILL go back to normal — a new normal, but normal nonetheless. Promise.
Cruelty-free Organic Perineal Balm is made with organic herbs and oils the way herbalists make it, with an exclusive blend of organic witch hazel, lavender, peppermint and other like-minded botanicals traditionally used to soothe, cool and provide relief “down there” before and after childbirth.
A QUICK HOW-TO
- Store in the refrigerator for extra cooling, apply 2-3 times a day — and you'll be sitting pretty in no time
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- Use with Organic Herbal Sitz Bath and Herbal Perineal Spray for even more soothing comfort
- Making postpartum padsicles? Grab a box of Organic Herbal Sitz Bathand follow Earth Mama’s DIY easy steps here
- Wondering what else to use Organic Perineal Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here
INGREDIENTS:Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Beeswax*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract* *Organic
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.