Details & care
A durable and environmentally friendly wooden chair is designed for maximum adjustability so you can find the perfect height for your little one at the table. The seat and footrests can be easily configured to fit a newly sitting 6-month-old or a full-grown adult, both in ergonomically correct positions that encourage a positive dining experience.The included Baby Set features a high-backed seat inset that adapts to the chair for use by the youngest babies, once they're ready to sit up alone. The protective back and rail, made of BPA-free polypropylene, fit securely into the Tripp Trapp chair.
- Ages 6 months to adult
- Includes Tripp Trapp Chair, Tripp Trapp Baby Set with five-point harness and gliders
- Designed by Peter Opsvik
- Water-based, nontoxic paint
- No harmful substances; bisphenol-free and phthalate-free
- Chair is cultivated beechwood or oak-wood finishes/Baby Set insert is textile/polypropylene
- Kids' Wear
- Certified by JPMA and meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.